Industrial Firefighting Vehicles
- For protection of industrial assets NAFFCO provides a complete range of vehicles able to carry large amounts of foam, dry powder and water. The chassis are provided with safety futures as spark arresters and engine shut off valves, in line with the internal regulations of the industrial sector.
- Chassis commonly used are Mercedes, MAN, Iveco ,International or Freightliner.
- Cabin can be single or double cabin subject to chassis selection.
- Tanks options of Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP), Polypropylene or SS 316L.
- Equipments are available upon request.
- Foam systems are highly accurate balanced pressure or electronic injection type.
- Monitors with electric or manual control dual or triple agent can be provided.
- High pressure hose reel with electric rewind available on selected models.
- Water towers with heights up to 50 meters can be installed on selected models.
|Fire Pump Capacity|
|GVW (T)||More Info.|